Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ever Up in the Air

I cannot believe how easily life gobbles away our intentions - like mine to write in this blog at least once a week. Then - snap! more than 6 months pass and suddenly I realize I abandoned this project. Well, no more!

Inspiration: this week I accepted a post as the "Catholicism Examiner" for Examiner.com's Lansing site! I'll be writing a few blurbs each week about Catholic life. The kick to start writing again made me realize how much of a good thing I meant to do with my own blog, so I'm coming back to it.

Now, I could write about how living with my parents didn't work out, how my best friend left his path toward seminary and how we fell in love and are now dating, or about how I resigned from my youth ministry job and am living in my grandmother's attic while leaping in faith toward a full-time Mary Kay business. I hope to get around to all three of those subjects, but for now it is enough to say that God has been taking me on a crazy journey lately and there will be a lot to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment